From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- The effect of genetic test-based risk information on behavioral outcomes: A critical examination of failed trials and a call to action.
Austin Jehannine et al. Am. J. Med. Genet. A 2015 Aug 18.
- Paediatric endocrinology: Paradigm shift in genetic testing for neonatal diabetes mellitus-new framework for clinical care.
Holmes David et al. Nat Rev Endocrinol 2015 Aug 18.
- Genetics and neonatal diabetes: towards precision medicine.
Groop Leif et al. Lancet 2015 Jul 28.
- Pharmacogenomic and pharmacogenetic-guided therapy as a tool in precision medicine: current state and factors impacting acceptance by stakeholders.
Hess Gregory P et al. Genet Res (Camb) 2015 97e13
- Counterpoint: Risk factors, including genetic information, add value in stratifying patients for optimal preventive dental care.
Braun Thomas M, et al. J Am Dent Assoc 2015 3 0. (3) 174-8
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario