From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Examining the impact of genetic testing for type 2 diabetes on health behaviors: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
Voils CI, et al. Trials 2012 8
- Projecting the performance of risk prediction based on polygenic analyses of genome-wide association studies.
Chatterjee N, et al. Nature genetics 2013 4 (4) 4
- T-HOD: a literature-based candidate gene database for hypertension, obesity and diabetes.
Dai HJ, et al. Database : the journal of biological databases and curation 2013 2
- SNVerGUI: a desktop tool for variant analysis of next-generation sequencing data.
Wang W, et al. Journal of medical genetics 2012 12 (12) 12
- Inclusion of gene-gene and gene-environment interactions unlikely to dramatically improve risk prediction for complex diseases.
Aschard H, et al. American journal of human genetics 2012 6 (6) 6
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario