Last Posted: Jan 14, 2018
- From genetics and epigenetics to the future of precision treatment for obesity.
Sun Xulong et al. Gastroenterology report 2017 Nov (4) 266-270
- Epigenetics: How It Works And What It Means for Cancer Research
Dana Farber Cancer Institute Blog, Jan 10, 2018
- Epigenetics: A way to bridge the gap between biological fields.
Nicoglou Antonine et al. Studies in history and philosophy of biological and biomedical sciences 2017 Dec 6673-82
- Standard measures for sickle cell disease research: the PhenX Toolkit sickle cell disease collections.
Eckman James R et al. Blood advances 2017 Dec 1(27) 2703-2711
- Bronchial biopsy specimen as a surrogate for DNA methylation analysis in inoperable lung cancer.
Um Sang-Won et al. Clinical epigenetics 2017 9131
- PITX3 DNA methylation is an independent predictor of overall survival in patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
Sailer Verena et al. Clinical epigenetics 2017 912
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario