Last Posted: Jan 05, 2018
- Favism and Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency.
Luzzatto Lucio et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 Jan (1) 60-71
- Prevalence, genetic variants and clinical implications of G-6-PD deficiency in Burkina Faso: a systematic review.
Ouattara Abdoul Karim et al. BMC medical genetics 2017 11 (1) 139
- Screening for glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency in neonates: a comparison between cord and peripheral blood samples.
AlSaif Saif et al. BMC pediatrics 2017 Jul (1) 159
- Systematic review of the clinical manifestations of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency in the Greater Mekong Subregion: implications for malaria elimination and beyond.
Ong Ken Ing Cherng et al. BMJ global health 2017 (3) e000415
- Marked variation in prevalence of malaria-protective human genetic polymorphisms across Uganda.
Walakira Andrew, et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2017 9
- Impact of common genetic determinants of Hemoglobin A1c on type 2 diabetes risk and diagnosis in ancestrally diverse populations: A transethnic genome-wide meta-analysis.
Wheeler Eleanor, et al. PLoS medicine 2017 9 (9) e1002383
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario