Last Posted: Jan 18, 2018
- MSH6 and PMS2 germ-line pathogenic variants implicated in Lynch syndrome are associated with breast cancer
ME Roberts et al, Jan 18, 2018
- Evaluation of universal immunohistochemical screening of sebaceous neoplasms in a service setting.
Schon K et al. Clinical and experimental dermatology 2018 Jan
- Hereditary Ovarian Cancer and Risk Reduction.
Andrews Lesley et al. Best practice & research. Clinical obstetrics & gynaecology 2017 May 4131-48
- Differences in histological features and PD-L1 expression between sporadic microsatellite instability and Lynch-syndrome-associated disease in Japanese patients with colorectal cancer.
Yamada Rin, et al. International journal of clinical oncology 2018 1
- All patients with colorectal cancer should be tested for genetic condition, NICE advises.
Gulland Anne et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2017 356j998
- Clinicopathologic, molecular, and prognostic implications of the loss of EPCAM expression in colorectal carcinoma.
Kim Jung Ho et al. Oncotarget 2016 Mar 7(12) 13372-87
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario