Last Posted: Jan 18, 2018
- Lethal malaria parasites weaknesses revealed - Genomic insights could inform discovery of more durable drugs.
Nature, Jan 16, 2018
- Sequence variation in Plasmodium falciparum merozoite surface protein-2 is associated with virulence causing severe and cerebral malaria.
Chaorattanakawee Suwanna et al. PloS one 2018 (1) e0190418
- Dramatic Changes in Malaria Population Genetic Complexity in Dielmo and Ndiop, Senegal, Revealed Using Genomic Surveillance.
Bei Amy K et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2018 Jan
- Mapping the malaria parasite druggable genome by using in vitro evolution and chemogenomics.
Cowell Annie N et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2018 Jan (6372) 191-199
- Prevalence, genetic variants and clinical implications of G-6-PD deficiency in Burkina Faso: a systematic review.
Ouattara Abdoul Karim et al. BMC medical genetics 2017 18(1) 139
- Systematic review of the clinical manifestations of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency in the Greater Mekong Subregion: implications for malaria elimination and beyond.
Ong Ken Ing Cherng et al. BMJ global health 2017 2(3) e000415
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario