From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Efficacy of Artemether-Lumefantrine for Uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum Malaria in Cruzeiro do Sul, Brazil, 2016.
Itoh Megumi et al. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene 2017 Nov
- Measuring the impact of seasonal malaria chemoprevention as part of routine malaria control in Kita, Mali.
Diawara Fatou et al. Malaria journal 2017 Aug 16(1) 325
- Molecular Characterization of a Cluster of Imported Malaria Cases in Puerto Rico.
Chenet Stella M et al. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene 2017 Jul
- Surveillance for sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine resistant malaria parasites in the Lake and Southern Zones, Tanzania, using pooling and next-generation sequencing.
Ngondi Jeremiah M et al. Malaria journal 2017 Jun (1) 236
- Malaria Surveillance - United States, 2014.
Mace Kimberly E et al. Morbidity and mortality weekly report. Surveillance summaries (Washington, D.C. : 2002) 2017 May (12) 1-24
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario