Last Posted: Jan 18, 2018
- Applying Precision Medicine to Ovarian Cancer: Proof-of-Principle for a "Molecular Second Look".
Schwartz Melissa et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2018 Jan
- Hereditary Ovarian Cancer and Risk Reduction.
Andrews Lesley et al. Best practice & research. Clinical obstetrics & gynaecology 2017 May 4131-48
- USF1 gene polymorphisms may associate with the efficacy and safety of chemotherapy based on paclitaxel and prognosis in the treatment of ovarian cancer.
Ye H, et al. Neoplasma 2018 0 (1) 153-160
- Comprehensive BRCA mutation analysis in the Greek population. Experience from a single clinical diagnostic center.
Apessos Angela, et al. Cancer genetics 2018 1 1-12
- Prophylactic mastectomy for BRCA mutation carriers after ovarian cancer treatment: is it beneficial?
Kotsopoulos Joanne et al. Expert review of anticancer therapy 2018 Jan 1-2
- Changes in classification of genetic variants in BRCA1 and BRCA2.
Kast Karin et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2018 Jan
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario