From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- BOADICEA breast cancer risk prediction model: updates to cancer incidences, tumour pathology and web interface.
Lee AJ, et al. British journal of cancer 2014 1 (2) 2
- BRCA1/2 sequence variants of uncertain significance: a primer for providers to assist in discussions and in medical management.
Lindor NM, et al. The oncologist 2013 5 (5) 5
- Cost-effectiveness of a genetic test for breast cancer risk.
Folse HJ, et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2013 12 (12) 12
- Management of genetic syndromes predisposing to gynecologic cancers.
Miesfeldt S, et al. Current treatment options in oncology 2013 3 (1) 1
- A simulation model to predict the impact of prophylactic surgery and screening on the life expectancy of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers.
Sigal BM, et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2012 7 (7) 7
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario