From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Recent Enhancements to the Genetic Risk Prediction Model BRCAPRO.
Mazzola Emanuele et al. Cancer Inform 2015 14(Suppl 2) 147-57
- [Recommendation for genetic testing in patients suffering from gynecological malignancy].
Zikán Michal et al. Ceska Gynekol 2015 80(2) 97-103
- Ovarian cancer blood tests breakthrough: Huge success of new testing method could lead to national screening in Britain,
by Adam Withnall, The Independent, May 5
- Ovarian cancer: Learning the risks,
The New York Times, Mar 30
- Risk-reducing surgery in hereditary gynecological cancer: Clinical applications in Lynch syndrome and hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Adachi Masataka et al. Mol Clin Oncol 2015 Mar 3(2) 267-273
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario