Last Posted: Jan 05, 2018
- Does your DNA hold the key to preventing adverse drug reactions?
Genome BC, 1-hour video presentation
- CYP2C19 genotype and adverse cardiovascular outcomes after stent implantation in clopidogrel-treated Asian populations: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Xi Ziwei et al. Platelets 2017 Dec 1-12
- Facilitators and Barriers to the Adoption of Pharmacogenetic Testing in an Inner City Population.
Lee Yee Ming et al. Pharmacotherapy 2017 Dec
- Genes Targeted by Drugs: Distinct Human Mutations Can Alter the Effect
Frontline Genomics, Dec 2017
- Genetic testing to prevent adverse reactions to antiepileptic drugs: Primum non nocere.
Guerrini Renzo et al. Neurology 2017 Dec
- Genetic variation in human drug-related genes
Charlotta Pauline Irmgard Schärfe, et al. Genome Medicine, Dec 2017
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario