From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Personalizing chemotherapy dosing using pharmacological methods.
Patel Jai N et al. Cancer chemotherapy and pharmacology 2015 Nov 76(5) 879-96
- Current perspective on pediatric pharmacogenomics.
Abaji Rachid et al. Expert opinion on drug metabolism & toxicology 2016 Jan
- Studies underlying pharmacogenomics-based safety labeling can have inconsistent results.
Thompson Cheryl A et al. American journal of health-system pharmacy : AJHP : official journal of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists 2015 May 72(10) 768-9, 771
- Will personalized drugs for cardiovascular disease become an option? - Defining 'Evidence-based personalized medicine' for its implementation and future use.
de Denus Simon et al. Expert Opin Pharmacother 2015 Sep 15. 1-4
- Pharmacogenomics, human genetic diversity and the incorporation and rejection of color/race in Brazil.
Santos Ricardo Ventura et al. Biosocieties 2015 Mar 1. 10(1) 48-69
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario