From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Potential impact of adding genetic markers to clinical parameters in predicting prostate biopsy outcomes in men following an initial negative biopsy: findings from the REDUCE trial.
Kader AK, et al. European urology 2012 12 (6) 6
- Prostate cancer screening among ethnically diverse first-degree relatives of prostate cancer cases.
Glenn BA, et al. Health psychology : official journal of the Division of Health Psychology, American Psychological Association 2012 9 (5) 5
- Global methylation profiling for risk prediction of prostate cancer.
Mahapatra S, et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2012 5 (10) 10
- Prostate cancer risk assessment model: a scoring model based on the Swedish Family-Cancer Database.
Roudgari H, et al. Journal of medical genetics 2012 5 (5) 5
- Exome sequencing identifies recurrent SPOP, FOXA1 and MED12 mutations in prostate cancer.
Barbieri CE, et al. Nature genetics 2012 6 (6) 6
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario