From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- A simple-to-use method incorporating genomic markers into prostate cancer risk prediction tools facilitated future validation.
Grill Sonja, et al. J Clin Epidemiol 2015 1 14.
- The epigenetic promise for prostate cancer diagnosis.
Van Neste L, et al. The Prostate 2012 8 (11) 11
- Comparative effectiveness review: prostate cancer antigen 3 testing for the diagnosis and management of prostate cancer.
Bradley LA, et al. The Journal of urology 2013 8 (2) 2
- Clinical utility of the prostate cancer gene 3 (PCA3) urine assay in Japanese men undergoing prostate biopsy.
Ochiai A, et al. BJU international 2013 5 (6) 6
- The role of genetic markers in the management of prostate cancer.
Choudhury AD, et al. European urology 2012 10 (4) 4
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario