From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Analytical performance of Envisia: a genomic classifier for usual interstitial pneumonia.
Choi Yoonha et al. BMC pulmonary medicine 2017 Nov 17(1) 141
- The accessibility and utilization of genetic testing for inherited heart rhythm disorders: a Canadian cross-sectional survey study.
Roston Thomas M et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Nov
- Association of CETP Gene Variants With Risk for Vascular and Nonvascular Diseases Among Chinese Adults.
Millwood Iona Y et al. JAMA cardiology 2017 Nov
- Stakeholder Buy-In and Physician Education Improve Adherence to Guidelines for Down Syndrome.
Santoro Stephanie L et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2016 Apr 171262-8.e1-2
- Genetic and environmental influences on daytime and nighttime sleep duration in early childhood.
Touchette E, et al. Pediatrics 2013 6 (6) 6
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario