Last Posted: Jan 26, 2017
- Gene editing has saved the lives of two children with leukaemia
New Scientist, January 25, 2017
- Genome editing in clinical genetics: points to considera statement of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics
American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics, January 26, 2017
- Five big mysteries about CRISPRs origins
H Ledford, Nature News, January 12, 2017
- Acceptance and Access to Gene Editing: Science and Our Obligations to Mankind
Y Fong et al, Molecular Therapy, Jan 2017
- A simple guide to CRISPR, one of the biggest science stories of 2016
B Plumer et al, Vox Magazine, December 27, 2016
- Unexpected Risks Found In Editing Genes To Prevent Inherited Disorders
J Neimark, NPR News, January 1, 2016
- Current status of genome editing in vector mosquitoes: A review
AD Reegan et al, Biosciences Trends, December 2016
- Current status of genome editing in vector mosquitoes: A review.
Reegan Appadurai Daniel et al. Bioscience trends 2016 Dec
- The CRSPR pioneers
Time Magazine, December 2016
- Genome editing: progress and challenges for medical applications.
Carroll Dana et al. Genome medicine 2016 Nov 8(1) 120
- CRISPR gene-editing tested in a person for the first time
D Cyranoski, Nature News, November 15, 2016
- The ethics of genome editing: where now?
L Blackburn, PHG Foundation, October 2016
- In vivo correction of anaemia in ß-thalassemic mice by ÿPNA-mediated gene editing with nanoparticle delivery
R Bahal et al, Nature Communications, October 2016
- Pioneering Geneticist Explains Ambitious Plan to Write the Human Genome
J Abbasi, JAMA, October 26, 2016
- The Amazing Story of the Genome Editing Method, CRISPR
- Genetic medicines for CF: Hype versus reality.
Alton Eric W F W et al. Pediatric pulmonology 2016 Oct 51(S44) S5-S17