- Molecular epidemiology and evolutionary analysis of dengue virus type 2, circulating in Delhi, India.
Sharma Pankaj et al. Virusdisease 2016 Dec (4) 400-404
- Issues in contemporary and potential future molecular diagnostics for dengue.
Sekaran Shamala Devi et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2016 Dec 1-7
- Molecular characterization and phylogenetic analysis of dengue virus type 1 in Guangdong in 2014.
Wang Pei et al. SpringerPlus 2016 (1) 1942
- Molecular surveillance of dengue in Minas Gerais provides insights on dengue virus 1 and 4 circulation in Brazil.
Dutra Karina Rocha et al. Journal of medical virology 2016 Nov
- Molecular characterization and genotype shift of dengue virus strains between 2001 and 2014 in Guangzhou.
Jiang L Y et al. Epidemiology and infection 2016 Dec 1-6
lunes, 30 de enero de 2017
From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database: DENGUE || Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions. The database contains items from all previous weekly editions of Advanced Molecular Detection Clips, as well as from the current edition. Clips are selected weekly from a variety of sources, including PubMed, journal tables of contents, and online media.