Last Posted: Jan 26, 2017
- Conflicts of interest in genetic counseling: acknowledging and accepting
KA Stoll et al, Genetics in Medicine, January 26, 2017
- Anxiety and depression symptoms among women attending group-based patient education courses for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Listøl Wenche et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2017 152
- Cancer Risk Information Sharing: The Experience of Individuals Receiving Genetic Counseling for BRCA1/2 Mutations.
Chopra Ishveen et al. Journal of health communication 2017 Jan 1-10
- Familial non-medullary thyroid cancer: unraveling the genetic maze.
Peiling Yang Samantha et al. Endocrine-related cancer 2016 Dec 23(12) R577-R595
- Large, Prospective Analysis of the Reasons Patients Do Not Pursue BRCA Genetic Testing Following Genetic Counseling.
Hayden Sommer et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jan
- Breast cancer genetic counseling among Dutch patients from Turkish and Moroccan descent: participation determinants and perspectives of patients and healthcare professionals.
Baars J E et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Jan
- Cancer Genetic Counselors' Current Practices and Attitudes Related to the Use of Tumor Profiling.
Goedde LeAnne Noelle et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jan
- Different concepts and models of information for family-relevant genetic findings: comparison and ethical analysis.
Lenk Christian et al. Medicine, health care, and philosophy 2015 Aug 18(3) 393-408
- [Knowledge and willingness of breast cancer patients from Shanghai for genetic counseling and gene testing].
Cheng Xiaolin et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2016 Oct 33(5) 589-93
- A tailored approach to BRAF and MLH1 methylation testing in a universal screening program for Lynch syndrome.
Adar Tomer et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2017 Jan
- Development of Database and Genomic Medicine for von Hippel-Lindau Disease in Japan.
Takayanagi Shunsaku et al. Neurologia medico-chirurgica 2017 Jan
- Familial Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Cluster Among an African American Family.
Johnson Matthew G et al. Journal of public health management and practice : JPHMP 2016 Dec
- Research Participants' Preferences for Hypothetical Secondary Results from Genomic Research.
Wynn Julia et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Dec
- Genetic counselor offers insight on testing for inherited heart conditions
J Huber, Stanford Blog, December 26, 2016
- Comparison between CaGene 5.1 and 6.0 for BRCA1/2 mutation prediction: a retrospective study of 150 BRCA1/2 genetic tests in 517 families with breast/ovarian cancer.
Antonucci Ivana et al. Journal of human genetics 2016 Dec
- Prevalence and Spectrum of Germline Cancer Susceptibility Gene Mutations Among Patients With Early-Onset Colorectal Cancer.
Pearlman Rachel et al. JAMA oncology 2016 Dec