- Whose Biobank? Should Biobanks Serve Research Interests or the Needs for Personalized Medicine? Analysis of the Hungarian Law.
Sándor Judit et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2017 Jan
- Cancer Risk Information Sharing: The Experience of Individuals Receiving Genetic Counseling for BRCA1/2 Mutations.
Chopra Ishveen et al. Journal of health communication 2017 Jan 1-10
- Postmortem Genetic Testing for Sudden Unexpected Death-Reply.
Torkamani Ali et al. JAMA 2017 Jan 317(3) 321
- Postmortem Genetic Testing for Sudden Unexpected Death.
Schrodi Steven J et al. JAMA 2017 Jan 317(3) 320-321
- Large, Prospective Analysis of the Reasons Patients Do Not Pursue BRCA Genetic Testing Following Genetic Counseling.
Hayden Sommer et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jan
domingo, 29 de enero de 2017
Genetic testing 2 :: Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.