- Lung Cancer Awareness
- A family health history of lung cancer is a risk factor for lung cancer
- What you can do to lower your lung cancer risk
From NIH National Cancer Institute Web Sites
- Consensus Report of the 2015 Weinman International Conference on Mesothelioma.
Carbone Michele et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2016 Aug 11(8) 1246-62
- The microRNA-200 family targets multiple non-small cell lung cancer prognostic markers in H1299 cells and BEAS-2B cells.
Pacurari Maricica et al. Int. J. Oncol. 2013 Aug 43(2) 548-60
- Comparative effectiveness research in cancer genomics and precision medicine: current landscape and future prospects.
Simonds Naoko I et al. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 2013 Jul 3. 105(13) 929-36
- Utilization of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) testing in the United States: a case study of T3 translational research.
Lynch Julie A et al. Genet. Med. 2013 Aug 15(8) 630-8
- A smoking-associated 7-gene signature for lung cancer diagnosis and prognosis.
Wan Ying-Wooi et al. Int. J. Oncol. 2012 Oct 41(4) 1387-96
- Cancer Screening
[Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Education; State: Maine]
- Genetic Testing and Cancer
[Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Education; State: Texas]
- ASTHO Genomics and Public Health Case Study: New Frontiers for the Colorado Cancer Registry [PDF 624.93 KB]
[Disease: Lynch syndrome|Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Data|Program; State: Colorado]
- Healthy Woman Program
[Disease: Breast Cancer; Type: Program; State: Pennsylvania]
- National Working Group Meeting on ALK diagnostics in lung cancer.
Published 2014 (Pfizer-sponsored National Working Group Meeting on ALK Diagnostics in Lung Cancer)
- Systemic Therapy for Stage IV Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: American Society of Clinical Oncology Clinical Practice Guideline Update.
Published 2015 (American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO))
- Final Recommendation Statement: Lung Cancer: Screening, December 2013
Published 2013 (US Preventive Services Task Force)
- EGFR-TK mutation testing in adults with locally advanced or metastatic non-small-cell lung cancer
Published 2013 (National Institute for Health and Care Excellence)
- Guideline Recommendations for EGFR Mutation Testing in Lung Cancer: Proposal of the Korean Cardiopulmonary Pathology Study Group.
Published 2013 (Korean Cardiopulmonary Pathology Study Group)
- Association of Uba6-Specific-E2 (USE1) With Lung Tumorigenesis.
Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2017 Mar 109 (3): .
Kim Seong-Jin, Hyeong Lee Tae, Hee Nam Sang, Kim Ji-Hong, Oh Sangho, Sook Cho Yeon, Sup Lee Myeong, Choi Sehoon, Lee Peter C
- Synonymous EGFR variant p.Q787Q is neither prognostic nor predictive in patients with lung adenocarcinoma.
Genes, chromosomes & cancer 2017 Mar 56 (3): 214-220.
Leichsenring Jonas, Volckmar Anna-Lena, Magios Nikolaus, Morais de Oliveira Cristiano Manuel, Penzel Roland, Brandt Regine, Kirchner Martina, Bozorgmehr Farastuk, Thomas Michael, Schirmacher Peter, Warth Arne, Endris Volker, Stenzinger Albrec
- A novel, rapid point-of-care test for lung cancer patients to detect epidermal growth factor receptor gene mutations by using real-time droplet-PCR and fresh liquid cytology specimens.
Oncology reports 2017 Feb 37 (2): 1020-1026.
Asaka Shiho, Yoshizawa Akihiko, Matsuda Kazuyuki, Yamaguchi Akemi, Yamamoto Hiroshi, Shiina Takayuki, Nakata Rie, Ogawa Kaoru, Zhang Meng, Honda Takayu
- Checkpoint Inhibitors in Metastatic EGFR-Mutated Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer-A Meta-Analysis.
Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2017 Feb 12 (2): 403-407.
Lee Chee Khoon, Man Johnathan, Lord Sally, Links Matthew, Gebski Val, Mok Tony, Yang James Chih-Hs
- The prognostic role of EGFR-TKIs for patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
Scientific reports 2017 Jan 7 40374.
Zhao Dan, Chen Xuejing, Qin Na, Su Dan, Zhou Lijuan, Zhang Quan, Li Xi, Zhang Xinyong, Jin Mulan, Wang Jingh