Last Posted: Jan 26, 2017
- Distinguishing potential bacteria-tumor associations from contamination in a secondary data analysis of public cancer genome sequence data.
Robinson Kelly M et al. Microbiome 2017 Jan (1) 9
- Microbiome as complex as previously thought
J Harris, PHG Foundation, January 24, 2017
- Conjunctival Microbiome Changes Associated With Soft Contact Lens and Orthokeratology Lens Wearing.
Zhang Haikun et al. Investigative ophthalmology & visual science 2017 Jan (1) 128-136
- The dynamics of the pulmonary microbiome during mechanical ventilation in the intensive care unit and the association with occurrence of pneumonia.
Zakharkina Tetyana et al. Thorax 2017 Jan
- Comparison of Collection Methods for Fecal Samples in Microbiome Studies.
Vogtmann Emily et al. American journal of epidemiology 2016 Dec
- Evaluation of Oxford Nanopore MinION Sequencing for 16S rRNA Microbiome Characterization
Ma X, et al. bioRxiv, Jan 12, 2017.
- Evolution of gut microbiota composition from birth to 24 weeks in the INFANTMET Cohort.
Hill Cian J et al. Microbiome 2017 Jan (1) 4
- Mapping the Microorganisms Behind Hospital-Borne Infections
The Atlantic, January 2017
- The Microbiome & Innovations to Slow Antibiotic Resistance
- Disentangling Interactions in the Microbiome: A Network Perspective.
Layeghifard Mehdi et al. Trends in microbiology 2016 Dec
- Comparison of sputum microbiome of legionellosis-associated patients and other pneumonia patients: indications for polybacterial infections.
Mizrahi Hila et al. Scientific reports 2017 Jan 40114
- Performing Skin Microbiome Research: A Method to the Madness.
Kong Heidi H et al. The Journal of investigative dermatology 2017 Jan
- Introducing the Microbiome into Precision Medicine.
Kuntz Thomas M et al. Trends in pharmacological sciences 2017 Jan (1) 81-91
- Temporal bacterial and metabolic development of the preterm gut reveals specific signatures in health and disease.
Stewart Christopher J et al. Microbiome 2016 Dec (1) 67
- The gut microbiota in conventional and serrated precursors of colorectal cancer.
Peters Brandilyn A et al. Microbiome 2016 Dec (1) 69
- A Gut Makeover for the New Year
RC Rabyn, New York Times, December 30,2016