Last Posted: Jan 26, 2017
- What Precisely Is Precision Oncologyand Will It Work?
V Prasad et al, ASCO Post, January 25, 2017
- Genomic and clinical profiling of a national nephrotic syndrome cohort advocates a precision medicine approach to disease management.
Bierzynska Agnieszka et al. Kidney international 2017 Jan
- Implementing Genomic Clinical Decision Support for Drug-Based Precision Medicine.
Freimuth Robert R et al. CPT: pharmacometrics & systems pharmacology 2017 Jan
- Evaluating Precision Medicine's Ability to Improve Population Health-Reply.
Khoury Muin J et al. JAMA 2017 Jan 317(4) 441
- Engaging Hmong adults in genomic and pharmacogenomic research: Toward reducing health disparities in genomic knowledge using a community-based participatory research approach.
Culhane-Pera Kathleen A et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Jan
- Establishing universal screening for Lynch syndrome in the community[PDF 9.03 MB]
Heather Hampel, NCI precision medicine & population health webinar slide presentation, December 14, 2016
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: personalized public health epitomized[PDF 2.08 MB]
Josh Knowles, NCI precision medicine & population health webinar, slide presentation, December 14, 2016
- Insights from the 2016 Precision Public Health Summit[PDF 292 KB]
Kirsten Bibbins-Domingo, NCI precision medicine and population health webinar slide presentation, October 2016
- Precision Medicine Initiative: Implications for Public Health[PDF 1.01 MB]
Bill Riley, NCI precision medicine & population health webinar, slide presentation, October 2016
- Precision oncology for acute myeloid leukemia using a knowledge bank approach.
Gerstung Moritz et al. Nature genetics 2017 Jan
- The current state of implementation science in genomic medicine: opportunities for improvement.
Roberts Megan C et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jan
- A Model Program for Translational Medicine in Epilepsy Genetics.
Smith Lacey A et al. Journal of child neurology 2017 Jan 883073816685654
- Characterizing pharmacogenomic-guided medication use with a clinical data repository.
Mathias Patrick C et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2017 Jan
- Combining health records and genome sequencing for precision medicine
J. Harris, PHG Foundation, January 4, 2017
- Clinical Genomic Profiling of a Diverse Array of Oncology Specimens at a Large Academic Cancer Center: Identification of Targetable Variants and Experience with Reimbursement.
Sireci Anthony N et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2016 Dec
- Clinical Utility of a Precision Medicine Test Evaluating Outpatients with Suspected Obstructive Coronary Artery Disease.
Ladapo Joseph A et al. The American journal of medicine 2016 Dec