- Find out which genes have been reported in relation to thyroid cancer,
from the HuGE Navigator
From NIH National Cancer Institute Web Sites
- The University of Vermont Cancer Center Familial Cancer Program
[Disease: Lynch syndrome|Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Program; State: Vermont]
- Cancer Genetics
[Disease: Lynch syndrome|Ovarian Cancer|Breast Cancer; Type: Education; State: Texas]
- BRCA 1/2 Surveillance in Michigan, 2008-2012[PDF 772.97 KB]
[Disease: Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Data|Program; State: Michigan]
- A practice guideline from the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics and the National Society of Genetic Counselors: referral indications for cancer predisposition assessment.
Published 2015 (American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics) (National Society of Genetic Counselors)
- A six-genotype genetic prognostic model for papillary thyroid cancer.
Endocrine-related cancer 2017 Jan 24 (1): 41-52.
Shen Xiaopei, Liu Rengyun, Xing Mingzh
- A comparison of the clinicopathological features and prognoses of the classical and the tall cell variant of papillary thyroid cancer: a meta-analysis.
Oncotarget 2016 Dec .
Liu Zeming, Zeng Wen, Chen Tianwen, Guo Yawen, Zhang Chao, Liu Chunping, Huang T
- Association of PDCD1 gene markers with susceptibility to thyroid cancer.
Journal of endocrinological investigation 2016 Dec .
Haghshenas M R, Dabbaghmanesh M H, Miri A, Ghaderi A, Erfani
- HLA-G 3' untranslated region polymorphic sites associated with increased HLA-G production are more frequent in patients exhibiting differentiated thyroid tumours.
Clinical endocrinology 2016 Dec .
de Figueiredo-Feitosa Nathalie Lobo, Martelli Palomino Gustavo, Cilião Alves Daiani Cristina, Mendes Junior Celso Teixeira, Donadi Eduardo Antonio, Maciel Léa Maria Zani
- M918V RET mutation causes familial medullary thyroid carcinoma: study of 8 affected kindreds.
Endocrine-related cancer 2016 Dec 23 (12): 909-920.
Martins-Costa M Cecília, Cunha Lucas L, Lindsey Susan C, Camacho Cleber P, Dotto Renata P, Furuzawa Gilberto K, Sousa M Sharmila A, Kasamatsu Teresa S, Kunii Ilda S, Martins Márcio M, Machado Alberto L, Martins João R M, Dias-da-Silva Magnus R, Maciel Rui M