- Culture adaptation of malaria parasites selects for convergent loss-of-function mutants.
Claessens Antoine et al. Scientific reports 2017 Jan 41303
- Plasmodium malariae and P. ovale genomes provide insights into malaria parasite evolution.
Rutledge Gavin G et al. Nature 2017 Jan
- Molecular surveillance of Plasmodium falciparum drug resistance markers reveals partial recovery of chloroquine susceptibility but sustained sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine resistance at two sites of different malaria transmission intensities in Rwanda.
Kateera Fredrick et al. Acta tropica 2016 Dec 329-336
- Whole genome sequencing of Plasmodium falciparum from dried blood spots using selective whole genome amplification.
Oyola Samuel O et al. Malaria journal 2016 Dec (1) 597
- Evaluation of the Illumigene Malaria LAMP: A Robust Molecular Diagnostic Tool for Malaria Parasites.
Lucchi Naomi W et al. Scientific reports 2016 Nov 36808
lunes, 30 de enero de 2017
From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database: MALARIA || Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions. The database contains items from all previous weekly editions of Advanced Molecular Detection Clips, as well as from the current edition. Clips are selected weekly from a variety of sources, including PubMed, journal tables of contents, and online media.