Last Posted: Jan 26, 2017
- Utilization of genetic tests: analysis of gene-specific billing in Medicare claims data
JA Lynch et al, Genetics in Medicine, January 26, 2017
- Cancer Risk Information Sharing: The Experience of Individuals Receiving Genetic Counseling for BRCA1/2 Mutations.
Chopra Ishveen et al. Journal of health communication 2017 Jan 1-10
- Familial non-medullary thyroid cancer: unraveling the genetic maze.
Peiling Yang Samantha et al. Endocrine-related cancer 2016 Dec 23(12) R577-R595
- Large, Prospective Analysis of the Reasons Patients Do Not Pursue BRCA Genetic Testing Following Genetic Counseling.
Hayden Sommer et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jan
- Li-Fraumeni syndrome: a paradigm for the understanding of hereditary cancer predisposition.
Valdez Jessica M et al. British journal of haematology 2016 Dec
- Postmortem Genetic Testing for Sudden Unexpected Death-Reply.
Torkamani Ali et al. JAMA 2017 Jan 317(3) 321
- Postmortem Genetic Testing for Sudden Unexpected Death.
Schrodi Steven J et al. JAMA 2017 Jan 317(3) 320-321
- Whose Biobank? Should Biobanks Serve Research Interests or the Needs for Personalized Medicine? Analysis of the Hungarian Law.
Sándor Judit et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2017 Jan
- A study of over 35,000 women with breast cancer tested with a 25-gene panel of hereditary cancer genes.
Buys Saundra S et al. Cancer 2017 Jan
- Different concepts and models of information for family-relevant genetic findings: comparison and ethical analysis.
Lenk Christian et al. Medicine, health care, and philosophy 2015 Aug 18(3) 393-408
- Ethical signposts for clinical geneticists in secondary variant and incidental finding disclosure discussions.
Christenhusz Gabrielle M et al. Medicine, health care, and philosophy 2015 Aug 18(3) 361-70
- Evaluating the survivor or the relatives of those who do not survive: the role of genetic testing.
Tester David J et al. Cardiology in the young 2017 Jan 27(S1) S19-S24
- Factors influencing and modifying the decision to pursue genetic testing for skin cancer risk.
Fogel Alexander L et al. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2017 Jan
- Genetics and genetic testing for glaucoma.
Miller Matthew A et al. Current opinion in ophthalmology 2016 Nov
- Impact of Payer Constraints on Access to Genetic Testing.
Whitworth Pat et al. Journal of oncology practice 2017 Jan 13(1) e47-e56
- Next Generation Sequencing of a large gene panel in patients initially diagnosed with idiopathic ventricular fibrillation.
Visser Marloes et al. Heart rhythm 2017 Jan