- From genetic counseling in individuals to cascade screening in populations: An emerging role for public health practice
- Genetic counseling
From NIH National Cancer Institute Web Sites
- Breast Cancer, Childhood
- Carcinoma (Cancer) of Unknown Primary, Childhood
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Syndromes
- Characteristics associated with genetic counseling referral and BRCA1/2 testing among women in a large integrated health system.
Bellcross Cecelia A et al. Genet. Med. 2015 Jan 17(1) 43-50
- Prevalence and healthcare actions of women in a large health system with a family history meeting the 2005 USPSTF recommendation for BRCA genetic counseling referral.
Bellcross Cecelia A et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 2013 Apr 22(4) 728-35
- Reported referral for genetic counseling or BRCA 1/2 testing among United States physicians: a vignette-based study.
Trivers Katrina F et al. Cancer 2011 Dec 1. 117(23) 5334-43
- Utah State Law: GENETIC PRIVACY AND DISCRIMINATION
[Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Policy|Policy|Policy; State: Utah]
- INGITE Network SPARK Toolbox (Supporting Practice through Application, Resources, and Knowledge)
[Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Education|Tools; State: Multiple States]
- MICHIGAN BRFSS SURVEILLANCE BRIEF
[Disease: Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Data; State: Michigan]
[Disease: Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Data|Program; State: Georgia]
- JAX Genomic Education: Interpreting Genetic Test Results
[Disease: NA; Type: Education; State: Multiple States]
- Genetic Counseling and Testing for Alzheimer's Disease and Frontotemporal Lobar Degeneration: An Italian Consensus Protocol.
Published 2016 (Societaâ?? Italiana di Neurologia)
- KHA-CARI Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease Guideline: Genetics and Genetic Counseling.
- The improvement of the best practice guidelines for preimplantation genetic diagnosis of cystic fibrosis: toward an international consensus.
Published 2015 (EuroGentest Network)
- Committee Opinion No. 640: Cell-free DNA Screening for Fetal Aneuploidy.
Published 2015 (American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) - Committee on Genetics) (Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine (SMFM))
- Society of Gynecologic Oncology recommendations for the prevention of ovarian cancer.
Published 2015 (Society of Gynecologic Oncology (SGO))
- An insertion/deletion polymorphism within 3'UTR of RYR2 modulates sudden unexplained death risk in Chinese populations.
Forensic science international 2017 Jan 270 165-172.
Wang Shouyu, Zhang Zhixiang, Yang Ya, Wang Chaoqun, Tao Ruiyang, Hu Shuxiang, Yin Zhixia, Zhang Qing, Li Lijuan, He Yan, Zhu Shaohua, Li Chengtao, Zhang Suhua, Zhang Jianhua, Sheng Lihui, Wu Fangyu, Luo Bin, Gao Yuzh
- Rare germline alterations in cancer-related genes associated with the risk of multiple primary tumor development.
Journal of molecular medicine (Berlin, Germany) 2017 Jan .
Villacis Rolando A R, Basso Tatiane R, Canto Luisa M, Pinheiro Maísa, Santiago Karina M, Giacomazzi Juliana, de Paula Cláudia A A, Carraro Dirce M, Ashton-Prolla Patrícia, Achatz Maria I, Rogatto Silvia
- The spectrum of CYP21A2 mutations in Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia in an Indian cohort.
Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2017 Jan 464 189-194.
Khajuria Ragini, Walia Rama, Bhansali Anil, Prasad Rajend
- Rs12941170 at SOX9 gene associated with orofacial clefts in Chinese.
Archives of oral biology 2016 Dec 76 14-19.
Jia Zhong-Lin, He Sha, Jiang Shu-Yuan, Zhang Bi-He, Duan Shi-Jun, Shi Jia-Yu, Huang Ning, Zhu Wen-Chao, Shi Bi
- The diagnostic yield of whole-exome sequencing targeting a gene panel for hearing impairment in The Netherlands.
European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Dec .
Zazo Seco Celia, Wesdorp Mieke, Feenstra Ilse, Pfundt Rolph, Hehir-Kwa Jayne Y, Lelieveld Stefan H, Castelein Steven, Gilissen Christian, de Wijs Ilse J, Admiraal Ronald Jc, Pennings Ronald Je, Kunst Henricus Pm, van de Kamp Jiddeke M, Tamminga Saskia, Houweling Arjan C, Plomp Astrid S, Maas Saskia M, de Koning Gans Pia Am, Kant Sarina G, de Geus Christa M, Frints Suzanna Gm, Vanhoutte Els K, van Dooren Marieke F, van den Boogaard Marie-José H, Scheffer Hans, Nelen Marcel, Kremer Hannie, Hoefsloot Lies, Schraders Margit, Yntema Helger
- Cancer Risk Information Sharing: The Experience of Individuals Receiving Genetic Counseling for BRCA1/2 Mutations.
Chopra Ishveen et al. Journal of health communication 2017 Jan 1-10
- Anxiety and depression symptoms among women attending group-based patient education courses for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Listøl Wenche et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2017 152
- Large, Prospective Analysis of the Reasons Patients Do Not Pursue BRCA Genetic Testing Following Genetic Counseling.
Hayden Sommer et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jan
- Familial non-medullary thyroid cancer: unraveling the genetic maze.
Peiling Yang Samantha et al. Endocrine-related cancer 2016 Dec 23(12) R577-R595
- Conflicts of interest in genetic counseling: acknowledging and accepting
KA Stoll et al, Genetics in Medicine, January 26, 2017