Last Posted: Jan 19, 2017
- Association of Docosahexaenoic Acid Supplementation With Alzheimer Disease Stage in Apolipoprotein E å4 Carriers A Review
HN Yassine al, JAMA Neurology, January 17, 2017
- Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing: User Motivations, Decision Making, and Perceived Utility of Results.
Roberts J Scott et al. Public health genomics 2017 Jan
- Early Alzheimer's Gene Is A Curse For Families, A Gift For Science
A Gorman, NPR News, December 27, 2016
- From Common to Rare Variants: The Genetic Component of Alzheimer Disease.
Nicolas Gaël et al. Human heredity 2016 Dec 81(3) 129-141
- Familial Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease: Case report and role of genetic counseling in post mortem testing.
Clift Kristin et al. Prion 2016 Nov 10(6) 502-506
- Evaluation of a Web-based decision aid for people considering the APOE genetic test for Alzheimer risk.
Ekstract Michael et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Nov
- The Life Course Perspective: a Guide for Genetic Counselors.
Hamilton Rebekah J et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Feb 25(1) 44-8
- Recent Findings in Alzheimer Disease and Nutrition Focusing on Epigenetics.
Athanasopoulos Dimitrios et al. Advances in nutrition (Bethesda, Md.) 2016 Sep 7(5) 917-27
- Brain changes wrought by gene linked to Alzheimers may begin in childhood, scientists say
K Kaplan, LA Times, July 13, 2016
- ETHICAL AND GENETIC ASPECTS REGARDING PRESYMPTOMATIC TESTING FOR NEURODEGENERATIVE DISEASES.
Rev Med Chir Soc Med Nat Iasi. 2016 Jan-Mar;120(1):15-22.
- Genetic variants in Alzheimer disease - molecular and brain network approaches.
Gaiteri Chris et al. Nature reviews. Neurology 2016 Jun
- What is Alzheimers Disease?
- Personal utility in genomic testing: is there such a thing?
Bunnik Eline M et al. Journal of medical ethics 2015 Apr 41(4) 322-6
- Whole-Genome Sequencing of a Healthy Aging Cohort.
Erikson Galina A et al. Cell 2016 Apr
- How one Colombian family could solve some of Alzheimers mysteries,
by Kenneth S. Kosik, STAT, April 12, 2016
- A Survey of Knowledge and Views Concerning Genetic and Amyloid PET Status Disclosure.
Ott B R et al. Alzheimer's & dementia : translational research & clinical interventions 2016 Jan 2(1) 23-29