Last Posted: Jan 26, 2017
- Comparison of Prevalence and Types of Mutations in Lung Cancers Among Black and White Populations.
Campbell Joshua D et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Jan
- Medical Oncologists' Experiences in Using Genomic Testing for Lung and Colorectal Cancer Care.
Gray Stacy W et al. Journal of oncology practice 2017 Jan JOP2016016659
- Comparison of Prevalence and Types of Mutations in Lung Cancers Among Black and White Populations
JD Campbell et al, JAMA Oncology, January 19, 2017
- Impact of a bronchial genomic classifier on clinical decision making in patients undergoing diagnostic evaluation for lung cancer.
Ferguson J Scott et al. BMC pulmonary medicine 2016 May 16(1) 66
- ALK-Testing in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): Immunohistochemistry (IHC) and/or fluorescence in-situ Hybridisation (FISH)?: Statement of the Germany Society for Pathology (DGP) and the Working Group Thoracic Oncology (AIO) of the German Cancer Society e.V. (Stellungnahme der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Pathologie und der AG Thorakale Onkologie der Arbeitsgemeinschaft Onkologie/Deutsche Krebsgesellschaft e.V.).
von Laffert M et al. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2017 Jan 1031-5
- Cost-Effectiveness of an Individualized First-Line Treatment Strategy Offering Erlotinib Based on EGFR Mutation Testing in Advanced Lung Adenocarcinoma Patients in Germany.
Schremser Katharina et al. PharmacoEconomics 2015 Nov 33(11) 1215-28
- Next-generation sequencing in NSCLC and melanoma patients: a cost and budget impact analysis.
van Amerongen Rosa A et al. Ecancermedicalscience 2016 10684
- Receptivity and Preferences for Lifestyle Programs to Reduce Cancer Risk among Lung Cancer Family Members.
Howell Lisa A et al. Advances in cancer prevention 2016 Sep 1(3)
- Lung Cancer
- Association of Molecular Marker Status With Graded Prognostic Assessment of Lung Cancer With Brain Metastases
JH Suh, JAMA Oncology, November 17, 2016
- Clinical Impact of Hybrid Capture-Based Next-Generation Sequencing on Changes in Treatment Decisions in Lung Cancer.
Rozenblum Anna Belilovski et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2016 Nov
- Estimating Survival in Patients With Lung Cancer and Brain Metastases- An Update of the Graded Prognostic Assessment for Lung Cancer Using Molecular Markers (Lung-molGPA)
PW Sperduto etg al, JAMA Oncolology, November 17, 2016
- KRAS mutations in the circulating free DNA (cfDNA) of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients.
Garzón Mónica et al. Translational lung cancer research 2016 Oct 5(5) 511-516
- Lung Cancer Awareness
- Advanced cancer patients' attitudes towards, and experiences with, screening for somatic mutations in tumours: a qualitative study.
Liang R et al. European journal of cancer care 2016 Oct
- Divide and Conquer to Treat Lung Cancer.
Johnson Bruce E et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Oct