- Study of the role of tumor necrosis factor-??(-308?G/A) and interleukin-10 (-1082 G/A) polymorphisms as potential risk factors to acute kidney injury in patients with severe sepsis using high-resolution melting curve analysis.
Renal failure 2017 Nov 39 (1): 77-82.
Hashad Doaa I, Elsayed Eman T, Helmy Tamer A, Elawady Samier
- A novel, rapid point-of-care test for lung cancer patients to detect epidermal growth factor receptor gene mutations by using real-time droplet-PCR and fresh liquid cytology specimens.
Oncology reports 2017 Feb 37 (2): 1020-1026.
Asaka Shiho, Yoshizawa Akihiko, Matsuda Kazuyuki, Yamaguchi Akemi, Yamamoto Hiroshi, Shiina Takayuki, Nakata Rie, Ogawa Kaoru, Zhang Meng, Honda Takayu
- Allele and genotype frequencies of polymorphisms in cytokine genes in ethnic Russian individuals from Moscow, Russia.
Human immunology 2017 Feb 78 (2): 190-191.
Shadrina Alexandra, Voronina Elena, Zolotukhin Igor, Filipenko Max
- Massive parallel sequencing questions the pathogenic role of missense variants in dilated cardiomyopathy.
International journal of cardiology 2017 Feb 228 742-748.
Dalin Martin G, Engström Pär G, Ivarsson Emil G, Unneberg Per, Light Sara, Schaufelberger Maria, Gilljam Thomas, Andersson Bert, Bergo Martin
- Pharmacodynamic and cytogenetic evaluation in CYP2C19*2 and CYP2C19*3 allelomorphism in South Indian population with clopidogrel therapy.
International journal of cardiology 2017 Feb 229 113-118.
Tantray Javeed Ahmad, Reddy K Pratap, Jamil Kaiser, Kumar Y Shi
domingo, 29 de enero de 2017
Genetic testing 3 :: Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology