- Molecular Virologic and Clinical Characteristics of a Chikungunya Fever Outbreak in La Romana, Dominican Republic, 2014.
Langsjoen Rose M et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2016 Dec (12) e0005189
- How Chikungunya Virus Virology Affects Its Epidemiology and Transmission: Implications for Influencing Public Health.
Powers Ann M et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2016 Dec (suppl 5) S449-S452
- A Field-Deployable Reverse Transcription Recombinase Polymerase Amplification Assay for Rapid Detection of the Chikungunya Virus.
Patel Pranav et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2016 Sep (9) e0004953
- Unmet Needs for a Rapid Diagnosis of Chikungunya Virus Infection.
Burdino Elisa et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2016 Oct (10) 1837-1839
- Simultaneous detection of Zika, Chikungunya and Dengue viruses by a multiplex real-time RT-PCR assay.
Pabbaraju Kanti et al. Journal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology 2016 Sep 66-71
lunes, 30 de enero de 2017
Chikungunya Fever || Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions. The database contains items from all previous weekly editions of Advanced Molecular Detection Clips, as well as from the current edition. Clips are selected weekly from a variety of sources, including PubMed, journal tables of contents, and online media.