Last Posted: Jan 26, 2017
- Familial non-medullary thyroid cancer: unraveling the genetic maze.
Peiling Yang Samantha et al. Endocrine-related cancer 2016 Dec 23(12) R577-R595
- Genomic Profiling of Thyroid Nodules: Current Role for ThyroSeq Next-Generation Sequencing on Clinical Decision-Making.
Kargi Atil Y et al. Molecular imaging and radionuclide therapy 2016 Jan 26(Suppl 1) 24-35
- Hereditary Thyroid Cancer: Part I
My Gene Counsel, January 24, 2017
- Molecular genetics of thyroid cancer.
M Rebai et al. Genet Res (Camb). 2016 May 13;98:e7
- Molecular Profiling of Thyroid Nodules: Current Role for the Afirma Gene Expression Classifier on Clinical Decision Making.
Kloos Richard T et al. Molecular imaging and radionuclide therapy 2016 Jan 26(Suppl 1) 36-49
- Consensus on management of advanced medullary thyroid carcinoma on behalf of the Working Group of Thyroid Cancer of the Spanish Society of Endocrinology (SEEN) and the Spanish Task Force Group for Orphan and Infrequent Tumors (GETHI).
Grande E et al. Clinical & translational oncology : official publication of the Federation of Spanish Oncology Societies and of the National Cancer Institute of Mexico 2016 Aug 18(8) 769-75
- Mutational Markers and Risk Stratification in Thyroid Cancer-The Art of War Refined.
Story E Shannon et al. JAMA oncology 2016 Sep
- Outcome of thyroid gene expression classifier testing in clinical practice.
Witt Robert L et al. The Laryngoscope 2016 Feb 126(2) 524-7
- Cancer Incidence in First- and Second-Degree Relatives of BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers.
Streff Haley et al. The oncologist 2016 Jun
- Family Screening in Familial Papillary Carcinoma: The Early Detection of Thyroid Disease.
Ríos Antonio et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2016 Mar
- Effect of Gene Expression Classifier Molecular Testing on the Surgical Decision-Making Process for Patients With Thyroid Nodules.
Noureldine Salem I et al. JAMA otolaryngology-- head & neck surgery 2015 Nov 1082-1088
- Management of Thyroid Nodular Disease: Current Cytopathology Classifications and Genetic Testing.
Kuo Lindsay E et al. Surgical oncology clinics of North America 2016 Jan 25(1) 1-16
- BRAF(V600E) mutation is highly prevalent in thyroid carcinomas in the young population in Fukushima: a different oncogenic profile from Chernobyl.
Mitsutake Norisato et al. Scientific reports 2015 516976
- Therapeutic Effectiveness of Screening for Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 2A.
Machens Andreas et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2015 Jul 100(7) 2539-45
- An evaluation and recommendation of the optimal methodologies to detect RET gene rearrangements in papillary thyroid carcinoma.
Zhang Tianwei et al. Genes, chromosomes & cancer 2015 Mar 54(3) 168-76
- American Thyroid Association Statement on Surgical Application of Molecular Profiling for Thyroid Nodules: Current Impact on Perioperative Decision Making.
Ferris Robert L et al. Thyroid 2015 Jun 24.