- Telomere length and elevated iron: the influence of phenotype and HFE genotype.
Mainous Arch G et al. Am. J. Hematol. 2013 Jun 88(6) 492-6
- Employment and work schedule are related to telomere length in women.
Parks C G et al. Occup Environ Med 2011 Aug 68(8) 582-9
- Diverse mutational mechanisms cause pathogenic subtelomeric rearrangements.
Luo Yue et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 2011 Oct 1. 20(19) 3769-78
- Common variants of human TERT and TERC genes and susceptibility to sporadic Alzheimer's disease.
Experimental gerontology 2016 Dec .
Scarabino D, Broggio E, Gambina G, Pelliccia F, Corbo R
- Telomere length and depression: prospective cohort study and Mendelian randomisation study in 67 306 individuals.
The British journal of psychiatry : the journal of mental science 2016 Nov .
Wium-Andersen Marie Kim, Ørsted David Dynnes, Rode Line, Bojesen Stig Egil, Nordestgaard Børge Grøn
- In Japanese patients with papillary thyroid carcinoma, TERT promoter mutation is associated with poor prognosis, in contrast to BRAF (V600E) mutation.
Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2016 Oct .
Nasirden Almira, Saito Tsuyoshi, Fukumura Yuki, Hara Kieko, Akaike Keisuke, Kurisaki-Arakawa Aiko, Asahina Miki, Yamashita Atsushi, Tomomasa Ran, Hayashi Takuo, Arakawa Atsushi, Yao Takas
- Short leukocyte telomere length, alone and in combination with smoking, contributes to increased risk of gastric cancer or esophageal squamous cell carcinoma.
Carcinogenesis 2016 Oct .
Pan Wenting, Du Jiangbo, Shi Meng, Jin Guangfu, Yang Mi
- Genetic variants affecting telomere length are associated with the prognosis of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma in a Chinese population.
Molecular carcinogenesis 2016 Sep .
Lu Yue, Yan Caiwang, Du Jiangbo, Ji Yong, Gao Yong, Zhu Xun, Yu Fei, Huang Tongtong, Dai Juncheng, Ma Hongxia, Jiang Yue, Chen Jiaping, Shen Hongbing, Jin Guangfu, Yin Yongmei, Hu Zhib