Last Posted: Jan 05, 2017
- Role of telomeres and associated maintenance genes in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A review.
Sethi Itty et al. Diabetes research and clinical practice 2016 Dec 12292-100
- Telomeres and telomerase in the clinical management of colorectal cancer.
Piñol-Felis C et al. Clinical & translational oncology : official publication of the Federation of Spanish Oncology Societies and of the National Cancer Institute of Mexico 2016 Oct
- You may have more control over aging than you think, say The Telomere Effect authors
K Weintraub, StatNews, January 3, 2017
- Leukocyte Telomere Length in Relation to 17 Biomarkers of Cardiovascular Disease Risk: A Cross-Sectional Study of US Adults
Rehkopf D et al, PLOS Medicine, November 2016
- DNA repair: Telomere-lengthening mechanism revealed
CM Roake, Nature News, October 19, 2016
- Racial and Socioeconomic Variation in Genetic Markers of Telomere Length: A Cross-Sectional Study of U.S. Older Adults
R Hamad et al, Ebiomedicine, August 2016
- Telomere Length: The Intersection of Sociology, Molecular Biology, and Human Disease
BT Joyce et al, Ebiomedicine, August 2016
- Long telomeres and cancer risk among 95 568 individuals from the general population.
Rode Line et al. International journal of epidemiology 2016 Aug
- Therapeutic Targeting of Telomerase.
Jäger Kathrin et al. Genes 2016 7(7)
- Long telomeres and cancer risk among 95568 individuals from the general population
L Rode et al, Int Journal Epidemiology, August 2016
- Telomere Length and the Cancer-Atherosclerosis Trade-Off.
Stone Rivka C et al. PLoS genetics 2016 Jul 12(7) e1006144
- Coffee Consumption Is Positively Associated with Longer Leukocyte Telomere Length in the Nurses' Health Study.
Liu Jason J et al. The Journal of nutrition 2016 Jul 146(7) 1373-8
- Telomere Length and the CancerAtherosclerosis Trade-Off
RC Stone, PLOS Genetics, July 2016
- Roles of telomeres and telomerase in cancer, and advances in telomerase-targeted therapies
M Jafri et al, Genome Medicine, June 20, 2016
- Telomere-associated aging disorders.
Opresko Patricia L et al. Ageing research reviews 2016 May
- Telomere and Telomerase Therapeutics in Cancer.
Xu Yucheng et al. Genes 2016 (6)
- Danazol Treatment for Telomere Diseases
DM Townsley et al, NEJM, May 18, 2016
- Increase of Telomere Length by a Sex Hormone
NEJM Video, May 18, 2016
- The epigenetic clock and telomere length are independently associated with chronological age and mortality
RE Marioni, Int J Epidemiology, April 2016
- Changes of telomere status with aging: An update.
Ishikawa Naoshi et al. Geriatrics & gerontology international 2016 Mar 30-42
- Predicting Survival from Telomere Length versus Conventional Predictors: A Multinational Population-Based Cohort Study
D Gei et al., PLOS ONE< APril 2016
- Role of Telomeres and Telomerase in Aging and Cancer.
Shay Jerry W et al. Cancer discovery 2016 Mar
- Telomere attrition and diabetes mellitus.
Tamura Yoshiaki et al. Geriatrics & gerontology international 2016 Mar 66-74
- The association between telomere length and cancer risk in population studies.
Zhu Xun et al. Scientific reports 2016 22243
- Do telomeres have a higher plasticity than thought? Results from the German Chronic Kidney Disease (GCKD) study as a high-risk population.
Raschenberger Julia et al. Experimental gerontology 2015 Dec 162-6
- Genetic Polymorphism, Telomere Biology and Non-Small Lung Cancer Risk.
Wei Rongrong et al. Journal of genetics and genomics = Yi chuan xue bao 2015 Oct (10) 549-61
- Telomere length and elevated iron: the influence of phenotype and HFE genotype.
Mainous Arch G et al. Am. J. Hematol. 2013 Jun 88(6) 492-6
- Employment and work schedule are related to telomere length in women.
Parks C G et al. Occup Environ Med 2011 Aug 68(8) 582-9
- Diverse mutational mechanisms cause pathogenic subtelomeric rearrangements.
Luo Yue et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 2011 Oct 1. 20(19) 3769-78
- Common variants of human TERT and TERC genes and susceptibility to sporadic Alzheimer's disease.
Experimental gerontology 2016 Dec .
Scarabino D, Broggio E, Gambina G, Pelliccia F, Corbo R
- Telomere length and depression: prospective cohort study and Mendelian randomisation study in 67 306 individuals.
The British journal of psychiatry : the journal of mental science 2016 Nov .
Wium-Andersen Marie Kim, Ørsted David Dynnes, Rode Line, Bojesen Stig Egil, Nordestgaard Børge Grøn
- In Japanese patients with papillary thyroid carcinoma, TERT promoter mutation is associated with poor prognosis, in contrast to BRAF (V600E) mutation.
Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2016 Oct .
Nasirden Almira, Saito Tsuyoshi, Fukumura Yuki, Hara Kieko, Akaike Keisuke, Kurisaki-Arakawa Aiko, Asahina Miki, Yamashita Atsushi, Tomomasa Ran, Hayashi Takuo, Arakawa Atsushi, Yao Takas
- Short leukocyte telomere length, alone and in combination with smoking, contributes to increased risk of gastric cancer or esophageal squamous cell carcinoma.
Carcinogenesis 2016 Oct .
Pan Wenting, Du Jiangbo, Shi Meng, Jin Guangfu, Yang Mi
- Genetic variants affecting telomere length are associated with the prognosis of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma in a Chinese population.
Molecular carcinogenesis 2016 Sep .
Lu Yue, Yan Caiwang, Du Jiangbo, Ji Yong, Gao Yong, Zhu Xun, Yu Fei, Huang Tongtong, Dai Juncheng, Ma Hongxia, Jiang Yue, Chen Jiaping, Shen Hongbing, Jin Guangfu, Yin Yongmei, Hu Zhib