Last Posted: Jan 14, 2018
- First treatment approved for breast cancer with BRCA genetic mutation
L McGinley, Washington Post, Jan 12, 2018
- Breast cancer in young women: do BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations matter?
PA Fasching, Lancet Oncology, Jan 11, 2018
- FDA approves olaparib for germline BRCA-mutated metastatic breast cancer
FDA, Jan 12, 2018
- Tumour profiling tests to guide adjuvant chemotherapy decisions in people with breast cancer (update of DG10)
National Institute for Health and Care Excellence, United Kingdom, Jan 2018
- How Genetic Testing Guided My Breast Cancer Journey To Eschewing Beef
R Lewis, PLOS Blogs, Jan 11, 2018
- Association of Cell-Free DNA Tumor Fraction and Somatic Copy Number Alterations With Survival in Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer.
Stover Daniel G et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2018 Jan JCO2017760033
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario