Last Posted: Jan 13, 2018
- Making new genetic diagnoses with old data: iterative reanalysis and reporting from genome-wide data in 1,133 families with developmental disorders.
Wright Caroline F et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jan
- Health and Development at Age 19-24 Months of 19 Children Who Were Born with Microcephaly and Laboratory Evidence of Congenital Zika Virus Infection During the 2015 Zika Virus Outbreak - Brazil, 2017.
Satterfield-Nash Ashley et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2017 Dec 66(49) 1347-1351
- Molecular diagnosis of patients with epilepsy and developmental delay using a customized panel of epilepsy genes.
Ortega-Moreno Laura et al. PloS one 2017 12(11) e0188978
- Utility of whole exome sequencing for the early diagnosis of pediatric-onset cerebellar atrophy associated with developmental delay in an inbred population.
Megahed Hisham et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2016 11(1) 57
- Public Health Literature Review of Fragile X Syndrome.
Raspa Melissa et al. Pediatrics 2017 Jun 139(Suppl 3) S153-S171
- Chromosomal Microarray Testing for Children With Unexplained Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Martin Christa Lese et al. JAMA 2017 Jun 317(24) 2545-2546
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario