From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- A systematic review of the factors associated with interest in predictive genetic testing for obesity, type II diabetes and heart disease.
Collins J, et al. Journal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association 2014 10 (5) 5
- Adult genetic risk screening.
Caskey CT, et al. Annual review of medicine 2014 1
- Impact of genetic risk assessment on nutrition-related lifestyle behaviours.
Vernarelli JA, et al. The Proceedings of the Nutrition Society 2013 2 (1) 1
- Guidelines for the management of familial hypercholesterolemia.
Harada-Shiba M, et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2012 12 (12) 12
- Risk estimations, risk factors, and genetic variants associated with Alzheimer's disease in selected publications from the Framingham Heart Study.
Weinstein G, et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2013 2
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario