From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Maternal and paternal family history of type 2 diabetes differently influence lipid parameters in young nondiabetic Japanese women.
Sasaki K, et al. Environmental health and preventive medicine 2013 3 (2) 2
- Effect of communicating genetic and phenotypic risk for type 2 diabetes in combination with lifestyle advice on objectively measured physical activity: protocol of a randomised controlled trial.
Godino JG, et al. BMC public health 2012 11
- Genetic risk score constructed using 14 susceptibility alleles for type 2 diabetes is associated with the early onset of diabetes and may predict the future requirement of insulin injections among Japanese individuals.
Iwata M, et al. Diabetes care 2012 8 (8) 8
- Brain expression genome-wide association study (eGWAS) identifies human disease-associated variants.
Zou F, et al. PLoS genetics 2012 6 (6) 6
- Randomized controlled trial of the effectiveness of genetic counseling and a distance, computer-based, lifestyle intervention program for adult offspring of patients with type 2 diabetes: background, study protocol, and baseline patient characteristics.
Nishigaki M, et al. Journal of nutrition and metabolism 2012 5
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario