From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Development of a clinical decision support system using genetic algorithms and Bayesian classification for improving the personalised management of women attending a colposcopy room.
Bountris Panagiotis et al. Healthcare technology letters 2016 Jun 3(2) 143-9
- Combined clinical and genetic testing algorithm for cervical cancer diagnosis.
Liou Yu-Ligh et al. Clinical epigenetics 2016 866
- From prospective biobanking to precision medicine: BIO-RAIDs - an EU study protocol in cervical cancer.
Ngo Charlotte et al. BMC cancer 2015 15842
- Targeted Cancer Screening in Average-Risk Individuals.
Marcus Pamela M et al. Am J Prev Med 2015 Jul 9.
- Oncogenic mutations in cervical cancer: genomic differences between adenocarcinomas and squamous cell carcinomas of the cervix.
Wright AA, et al. Cancer 2013 11 (21) 21
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario