From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Mutational analysis of KRAS and its clinical implications in cervical cancer patients.
Journal of gynecologic oncology 2018 Jan 29 (1): e4.
Jiang Wei, Xiang Libing, Pei Xuan, He Tiancong, Shen Xuxia, Wu Xiaohua, Yang Huiju
- ERBB2 mutation: A promising target in non-squamous cervical cancer.
Gynecologic oncology 2017 Dec .
Xiang Libing, Jiang Wei, Ye Shuang, He Tiancong, Pei Xuan, Li Jiajia, Chan David Wai, Ngan Hextan Yuen Sheung, Li Fang, Tao Pingping, Shen Xuxia, Zhou Xiaoyan, Wu Xiaohua, Yang Gong, Yang Huiju
- TP53 R72P Polymorphism and Susceptibility to Human Papillomavirus Infection Among Women With Human Immunodeficiency Virus in Morocco: A Case-control Study.
Journal of cancer prevention 2017 Dec 22 (4): 248-253.
Lahsen Ahd Oulad, Baba Hanâ, Bensghir Rajaa, Fayssel Naouar, Sodqi Mustapha, Marih Latifa, Nadifi Sellama, Wakrim Lahcen, El Filali Kamal Marhoum, Ezzikouri Say
- Association between genetic polymorphisms in the promoters of let-7 and risk of cervical squamous cell carcinoma.
Gene 2017 Nov .
Liu Jing, Ni Shansh
- Association of p16 (CDKN2A) polymorphisms with the development of HPV16-related precancerous lesions and cervical cancer in the Greek population.
Journal of medical virology 2017 Nov .
Tsakogiannis D, Moschonas G D, Bella E, Kyriakopoulou Z, Amoutzias G D, Dimitriou T G, Kottaridi C, Markoulatos
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario