From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- High incidence of FXI deficiency in a Spanish town caused by 11 different mutations and the first duplication of F11: Results from the Yecla study.
Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2017 Sep .
Esteban J, de la Morena-Barrio M E, Salloum-Asfar S, Padilla J, Miñano A, Roldán V, Soria J M, Vidal F, Corral J, Vicente
- Genotyping of Intron Inversions and Point Mutations in Exon 14 of the FVIII Gene in Iranian Azeri Turkish Families with Hemophilia A.
Indian journal of hematology & blood transfusion : an official journal of Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion 2016 Dec 32 (4): 475-480.
Shekari Khaniani Mahmoud, Ebrahimi Abdollah, Daraei Setareh, Derakhshan Sima Mansoo
- Variation in baseline factor VIII concentration in a retrospective cohort of mild/moderate hemophilia A patients carrying identical F8 mutations.
Journal of thrombosis and haemostasis : JTH 2016 Dec .
Loomans J I, van Velzen A S, Eckhardt C L, Peters M, Mäkipernaa A, Holmstrom M, Brons P P, Dors N, Haya S, Voorberg J, van der Bom J G, Fijnvandraat
- Impact of IFNL4 rs12979860 and rs8099917 polymorphisms on response to Peg-Interferon-? and Ribavirin in patients with congenital bleeding disorder and chronic hepatitis C.
Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2016 Oct .
Keshvari Maryam, Alavian Seyed Moayed, Behnava Bita, Pouryasin Ali, Craig Johanna C, Sharafi Heid
- The higher prevalence of missense mutations in hemophilia B compared to hemophilia A could be important in determining a milder clinical phenotype in patients with severe hemophilia B.
Haematologica 2016 Oct 101 (10): e429.
Melchiorre Daniela, Linari Silvia, Castaman Giancar
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario