From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Confirmation of genetic testing results in haemostasis and thrombosis - survey of current practice in the field.
Jennings I et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2016 Apr
- Parents' experiences with requesting carrier testing for their unaffected children.
Vears Danya F et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Mar
- The past and future of haemophilia: diagnosis, treatments, and its complications.
Peyvandi Flora et al. Lancet (London, England) 2016 Feb
- Uptake of Genetic Counseling, Knowledge of Bleeding risks and Psychosocial Impact in a South African Cohort of Female Relatives of People with Hemophilia.
Gillham Anne et al. J Genet Couns 2015 Apr 2.
- The UK National External Quality Assessment Scheme for heritable bleeding disorders.
Perry DJ, et al. Seminars in thrombosis and hemostasis 2014 3 (2) 2
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario