Last Posted: Jan 19, 2018
- Impact of FTO SNPs rs9930506 and rs9939609 in Prostate Cancer Severity in a Cohort of Puerto Rican Men.
Salgado-Montilla Jeannette L, et al. Archives in cancer research 2017 0 (3)
- PSCA rs1045531 Polymorphism and the Risk of Prostate Cancer in a Chinese Population Undergoing Prostate Biopsy.
Zhang Xuefeng, et al. Technology in cancer research & treatment 2017 12 (6) 1168-1172
- Does Dietary Fat Combined With Genetic Factors Cause Prostate Cancer to Spread?
Frontline Genetics, Jan 17, 2018
- Polygenic hazard score to guide screening for aggressive prostate cancer: development and validation in large scale cohorts.
Seibert Tyler M et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2018 Jan 360j5757
- Circadian genes and risk of prostate cancer in the prostate cancer prevention trial.
Chu Lisa W, et al. Molecular carcinogenesis 2018 1
- The RNASEL -1385G/A polymorphism is associated with risk of prostate cancer in Africans.
Liu Xiaolei, et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2018 0 97-102
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario