Last Posted: Sep 26, 2019
- Trust in genomic data sharing among members of the general public in the UK, USA, Canada and Australia.
Milne Richard et al. Human genetics 2019 Sep
- [E-health and "Cancer outside the hospital walls", Big Data and artificial intelligence].
Bertucci François et al. Bulletin du cancer 2019 Sep
- Big Data for Nutrition Research in Pediatric Oncology: Current State and Framework for Advancement.
Phillips Charles A et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. Monographs 2019 Sep 2019(54) 127-131
- From Hong Kong Diabetes Register to JADE Program to RAMP-DM for Data-Driven Actions.
Chan Juliana C N et al. Diabetes care 2019 Sep
- Perioperative monitoring of inguinal hernia patients with a smartphone application.
van Hout L et al. Hernia : the journal of hernias and abdominal wall surgery 2019 Sep
- Data Science and Machine Learning in Public Health: Promises and Challenges
C Patel et al, CDC Blog Post, September 20, 2019
- [A comprehensive repository of mutation data and a clinical assistant decision system for hemoglobinopathy in the Chinese population].
Zhang Qian Qian et al. Yi chuan = Hereditas 2019 Aug 41(8) 746-753
- [Urolithiasis research-big data and artificial intelligence : How we can use the new structures of the medical informatics initiative of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research].
Schönthaler M et al. Der Urologe. Ausg. A 2019 Sep
- Application of a Blockchain Platform to Manage and Secure Personal Genomic Data: A Case Study of LifeCODE.ai in China.
Jin Xiao-Ling et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 Sep 21(9) 13587
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence Modeling for Drug Discovery.
Zhu Hao et al. Annual review of pharmacology and toxicology 2019 Sep