Last Posted: Sep 27, 2019
- [Present state of predictive genetic testing for neuromuscular diseases: an overview by a neurologist in a local hospital].
Ohmori Hiroyuki et al. Rinsho shinkeigaku = Clinical neurology 2013 53(11) 1000-2
- Clinical, social and ethical issues associated with non-invasive prenatal testing for aneuploidy.
Griffin Blanche et al. Journal of psychosomatic obstetrics and gynaecology 2018 39(1) 11-18
- Development of an Educational Program Integrating Concepts of Genetic Risk and Preventive Strategies for Children with a Family History of Melanoma.
Wu Yelena P et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2018 33(4) 774-781
- Genetic counseling and testing for Huntington's disease: A historical review.
Nance Martha A et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2017 174(1) 75-92
- Improving women's knowledge about prenatal screening in the era of non-invasive prenatal testing for Down syndrome - development and acceptability of a low literacy decision aid.
Smith Sian Karen et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2018 Dec 18(1) 499
- Primer in Genetics and Genomics, Article 5-Further Defining the Concepts of Genotype and Phenotype and Exploring Genotype-Phenotype Associations.
Wright Fay et al. Biological research for nursing 2017 19(5) 576-585
- Survey of US obstetrician opinions regarding NIPT use in general practice: implementation and barriers.
Brewer Justin et al. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2017 Aug 30(15) 1793-1796
- Views of the obstetric profession on non-invasive prenatal testing in Aotearoa New Zealand: A national survey.
Filoche Sara K et al. The Australian & New Zealand journal of obstetrics & gynaecology 2017 Dec 57(6) 617-623
- Women's Attitudes Toward Invasive and Noninvasive Testing When Facing a High Risk of Fetal Down Syndrome.
Seror Valerie et al. JAMA network open 2019 Mar 2(3) e191062
- Women's knowledge and use of prenatal screening tests.
Seven Memnun et al. Journal of clinical nursing 2017 Jul 26(13-14) 1869-1877