- Identification and characterization of SEC24D as a susceptibility gene for hepatitis B virus infection.
Jiang Xianzhong et al. Scientific reports 2019 Sep (1) 13425
- Impact of nucleic acid extraction platforms on hepatitis virus genome detection.
Pauly Matthew D et al. Journal of virological methods 2019 Aug 113715
- Molecular Characterization and Phylogenetic Analysis of Enteroviruses and Hepatitis A Viruses in Sewage Samples, Northern Italy, 2016.
Pellegrinelli Laura et al. Food and environmental virology 2019 Aug
- Hepatitis A outbreak among men who have sex with men (MSM) in England, 2016-2018: The contribution of past and current vaccination policy and practice.
Plunkett James et al. Vaccine: X 2019 Apr 100014
- Phylogenetic Analysis of Hepatitis B Virus among Household Members with HBV Chronic Infection.
Sali Shahnaz et al. Avicenna journal of medical biotechnology (3) 221-228
- Reconstruction of the spatial and temporal dynamics of hepatitis B virus genotype D in the Americas.
Spitz Natália et al. PloS one 2019 (7) e0220342
- Genetic mutations in NF-κB pathway genes were associated with the protection from hepatitis C virus infection among Chinese Han population.
Yue Ming et al. Scientific reports 2019 Jul (1) 10830
- Novel hepatitis D-like agents in vertebrates and invertebrates.
Chang Wei-Shan et al. Virus evolution 2019 Jul (2) vez021
- Improving preparedness to respond to cross-border hepatitis A outbreaks in the European Union/European Economic Area: towards comparable sequencing of hepatitis A virus.
Enkirch Theresa et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2019 Jul (28)
- Molecular Genotyping of Hepatitis A Virus, California, USA, 2017-2018.
Probert William S et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2019 Aug (8) 1594-1596
domingo, 29 de septiembre de 2019
Hepatitis - Infectious Diseases PHGKB -
Specific PHGKB|<bean:write name="specificPHGKBForm" property="topic" />|PHGKB
Last Posted: Sep 25, 2019