Last Posted: Sep 26, 2019
- Genetics of Unexplained Sudden Cardiac Death in Adult Caucasian and African American Individuals Living in the State of Maryland
L Guo et al, MedRXIV, September 24, 2019
- Clinical utility of exome sequencing in infantile heart failure.
Ritter Alyssa et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Sep
- The yield of postmortem genetic testing in sudden death cases with structural findings at autopsy.
Lahrouchi Najim et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Sep
- Clinical and ECG variables to predict the outcome of genetic testing in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Robyns Tomas et al. European journal of medical genetics 2019 Sep 103754
- Importance of Genetic Testing in Dilated Cardiomyopathy: Applications and Challenges in Clinical Practice.
Lamounier Júnior Arsonval et al. Arquivos brasileiros de cardiologia 2019 Sep 113(2) 274-281
- The uptake of family screening in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and an online video intervention to facilitate family communication.
Harris Stephanie et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Sep e940
- Post mortem genetic test, the clinical diagnosis is not fade with the death of the patient.
Ribeiro Sílvia et al. Revista portuguesa de cardiologia : orgao oficial da Sociedade Portuguesa de Cardiologia = Portuguese journal of cardiology : an official journal of the Portuguese Society of Cardiology 2019 Sep
- Genetic Risk of Arrhythmic Phenotypes in Patients With Dilated Cardiomyopathy
M Gigli et al. JACC, September 2019
- Lessons learned from testing cardiac channelopathy and cardiomyopathy genes in individuals who died suddenly: A two-year prospective study in a large medical examiner's office with an in-house molecular genetics laboratory and genetic counseling services.
Williams Nori et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Aug
- Prevalence and clinical importance of titin truncating variants in adults without known congestive heart failure
JP Pirruccello et al, MedRXIV, August 2019