Last Posted: Sep 27, 2019
- Addressing a patient-controlled approach for genomic data sharing.
Miller Katherine E et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 19(11) 1280-1281
- Unsolved challenges in pediatric whole-exome sequencing: A literature analysis.
Bertier Gabrielle et al. Critical reviews in clinical laboratory sciences 2017 54(2) 134-142
- Rethinking the ethical principles of genomic medicine services.
Johnson Stephanie B et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Sep
- Trust in genomic data sharing among members of the general public in the UK, USA, Canada and Australia.
Milne Richard et al. Human genetics 2019 Sep
- A framework for the investigation of rare genetic disorders in neuropsychiatry
SJ Sanders et al, Nature Medicine, September 23, 2019
- Application of a Blockchain Platform to Manage and Secure Personal Genomic Data: A Case Study of LifeCODE.ai in China.
Jin Xiao-Ling et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 Sep 21(9) 13587
- Machine Learning Methods to Predict Lung Cancer Survival Using the Veterans Affairs Research Precision Oncology Data Commons.
Do Nhan V et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2019 Aug 2641453
- Comparison of Machine Learning Techniques for Prediction of Hospitalization in Heart Failure Patients.
Lorenzoni Giulia et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2019 Aug 8(9)
- Genomic GPS: using genetic distance from individuals to public data for genomic analysis without disclosing personal genomes.
Kim Kunhee et al. Genome biology 2019 20(1) 175
- Leveraging European infrastructures to access 1 million human genomes by 2022.
Saunders Gary et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2019 Aug