Last Posted: Sep 27, 2019
- Community Perceptions of Biobanking Participation: A Qualitative Study among Mexican-Americans in Three Texas Cities.
Heredia Natalia I et al. Public health genomics 2017 20(1) 46-57
- The foundation of personalized medicine is the establishment of biobanks and their standardization.
Policiuc Liliana et al. Journal of B.U.ON. : official journal of the Balkan Union of Oncology 23(3) 550-560
- Data in question: A survey of European biobank professionals on ethical, legal and societal challenges of biobank research.
Goisauf Melanie et al. PloS one 2019 14(9) e0221496
- Powering discovery in blood disorders and depression
A Cranage, Sanger Institute, September 2019
- The generosity of 500,000 healthy volunteers could help us all
S Marshall, Wellcome Trust, September 11, 2019
- The Genomics Research and Innovation Network: creating an interoperable, federated, genomics learning system.
Mandl Kenneth D et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Sep
- Managing "incidental findings" in biobank research: Recommendations of the Taiwan biobank.
Lin Jui-Chu et al. Computational and structural biotechnology journal 2019 171135-1142
- UK Biobank Requires Earth's Geneticists To Cooperate, Not Compete
R Harris, NPR, August 31, 2019
- Biobanking Is Changing The World
J Pandya, Forbes, August 12, 2019
- What Egyptians think. Knowledge, attitude, and opinions of Egyptian patients towards biobanking issues.
Abdelhafiz Ahmed S et al. BMC medical ethics 2019 Aug 20(1) 57