August 11-18, 2016
Last Updated: Aug 11, 2016
- Dose-dependent genotype effects of BDNF Val66Met polymorphism on default mode network in early stage Alzheimer's disease.
Lin Pin-Hsuan, et al. Oncotarget 2016 8
- Apolipoprotein E Genotype Linked to Spatial Gait Characteristics: Predictors of Cognitive Dual Task Gait Change.
MacAulay Rebecca K, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (8) e0156732
- An Alzheimer's Disease Genetic Risk Score Predicts Longitudinal Thinning of Hippocampal Complex Subregions in Healthy Older Adults.
Harrison Theresa M, et al. eNeuro 0 0 (3)
- Integrative genomics analyses unveil downstream biological effectors of disease-specific polymorphisms buried in intergenic regions.
Li Haiquan, et al. NPJ genomic medicine 0 0
- Association of interleukin-10 polymorphisms with risk factors of Alzheimer's disease and other dementias (SADEM study).
Vargas-Alarcón Gilberto, et al. Immunology letters 2016 7 47-52
- Association between Cerebrospinal Fluid Biomarkers for Alzheimer's Disease: APOE Genotypes and Auditory Verbal Learning Task in Subjective Cognitive Decline, Mild Cognitive Impairment, and Alzheimer's Disease.
Mandecka Monika, et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2016 7
- Association of tripartite motif family-like 2 (TRIML2) polymorphisms with late-onset Alzheimer's disease risk in a Korean population.
Kang Won Sub, et al. Neuroscience letters 2016 7 127-131
- High avidity HSV-1 antibodies correlate with absence of amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment conversion to Alzheimer's disease.
Agostini Simone, et al. Brain, behavior, and immunity 2016 7
- APOE2 Is Associated with Spatial Navigational Strategies and Increased Gray Matter in the Hippocampus.
Konishi Kyoko, et al. Frontiers in human neuroscience 2016 0 349
- MCP-1 and eotaxin-1 selectively and negatively associate with memory in MCI and Alzheimer's disease dementia phenotypes.
Bettcher Brianne M, et al. Alzheimer's & dementia (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2016 0 91-7
- Higher Brain Perfusion May Not Support Memory Functions in Cognitively Normal Carriers of the ApoE ?4 Allele Compared to Non-Carriers.
Zlatar Zvinka Z, et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2016 0 151
- Meta-analysis of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) 765G>C polymorphism and Alzheimer's disease.
Su Jianhua, et al. Journal of clinical neuroscience : official journal of the Neurosurgical Society of Australasia 2016 9 4-9
- Promoter Variants of the ADAM10 Gene and Their Roles in Temporal Lobe Epilepsy.
Tao Hua, et al. Frontiers in neurology 2016 0 108
- The APOE Genotype in Idiopathic Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus.
Yang Yi, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (7) e0158985
- Levels of tau protein in plasma are associated with neurodegeneration and cognitive function in a population-based elderly cohort.
Dage Jeffrey L, et al. Alzheimer's & dementia : the journal of the Alzheimer's Association 2016 7
- CDC Information (5)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (14)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (3619)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (25)
- Pathogen (0)