August 18, 2016
Last Updated: Aug 18, 2016
- 21-Gene recurrence score decreases receipt of chemotherapy in ER+ early-stage breast cancer: an analysis of the NCDB 2010-2013.
Parsons Benjamin M et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 Aug
- Effects of lifestyle intervention in BRCA1/2 mutation carriers on nutrition, BMI, and physical fitness (LIBRE study): study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
Kiechle Marion et al. Trials 2016 17368
- ESR1 Mutations in Cell-Free DNA of Breast Cancer: Predictive "Tip of the Iceberg".
Fuqua Suzanne A W et al. JAMA oncology 2016 Aug
- Evolution of Hereditary Breast Cancer Genetic Services: Are Changes Reflected in the Knowledge and Clinical Practices of Florida Providers?
Cragun Deborah et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2016 Aug
- Finding all BRCA pathogenic mutation carriers: best practice models.
Hoogerbrugge Nicoline et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Sep 24 Suppl 1S19-26
- How should we discuss genetic testing with women newly diagnosed with breast cancer? Design and implementation of a randomized controlled trial of two models of delivering education about treatment-focused genetic testing to younger women newly diagnosed with breast cancer.
Watts Kaaren J et al. BMC cancer 2012 12320
- Pre-counseling education for low literacy women at risk of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer (HBOC): patient experiences using the Cancer Risk Education Intervention Tool (CREdIT).
Joseph Galen et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2010 Oct 19(5) 447-62
- Prevalence of ESR1 Mutations in Cell-Free DNA and Outcomes in Metastatic Breast Cancer: A Secondary Analysis of the BOLERO-2 Clinical Trial.
Chandarlapaty Sarat et al. JAMA oncology 2016 Aug
- The Activities and Impact of State Programs to Address Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer, 2011-2014.
Trivers Katrina F et al. Healthcare (Basel, Switzerland) 2015 3(4) 948-63
- [Association of single nucleotide polymorphisms in PAI-1 with breast cancer susceptibility and prognosis].
Chen Y L, et al. Zhonghua bing li xue za zhi Chinese journal of pathology 2016 8 (8) 533-9
- Determinants of acquired activated protein C resistance and D-dimer in breast cancer.
Tinholt Mari, et al. Thrombosis research 2016 8 78-83
- Identification and Functional Testing of ERCC2 Mutations in a Multi-national Cohort of Patients with Familial Breast- and Ovarian Cancer.
Rump Andreas, et al. PLoS genetics 2016 8 (8) e1006248
- ESR1 Mutations in Cell-Free DNA of Breast Cancer Predictive Tip of the Iceberg"
Suzanne A. W. Fuqua et al, JAMA Oncology, August 11, 2016
- Prevalence of ESR1 Mutations in Cell-Free DNA and Outcomes in Metastatic Breast Cancer A Secondary Analysis of the BOLERO-2 Clinical Trial
Sarat Chandarlapaty, et al, JAMA Oncology, August 11, 2016
- Factors Associated with Interest in Gene-Panel Testing and Risk Communication Preferences in Women from BRCA1/2 Negative Families.
Flores Kristina G et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Aug
- Human (5267)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (458)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (122)
- Pathogen (0)